Obesity Weekend Roundup, March 6, 2015Sunday, March 8, 2015
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- First New Anti-Obesity Drug in Canada in Two Decades
- Pregnancy Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Patchy Progress on Obesity Prevention – Time To Expand The Food and Activity Paradigm?
- Obesity Management Belongs in Primary Care
- Can Public Support For Obesity Prevention Be Harnessed Without Stigmatizing People Living With Obesity?
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)