Weekend Roundup, Aug 30, 2012Sunday, September 2, 2012
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Pulse Grain Consumption Lowers Obesity Risk?
- What Are Patients Eating One Year After Gastric Banding?
- 4-6 Months of Exclusive Breast Feeding Associated With Lower Obesity Risk Across 8 European Countries
- All Obese Patients Should Be Screened For ADHD
- Training Obesity Specialists from Around the Globe
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)