Obesity Weekend Roundup, June 21, 2013Sunday, June 23, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Why Recognising Obesity as a Disease is Only Fair to Those Affected By This Condition
- New Medications for Obesity – US Only?
- Is Childhood Obesity Largely Driven by Maternal BMI and Smoking Behaviour?
- Maternal High-Fat Diet Programs Fetal Adipose Tissue Renin-Angiotensin System?
- What You Believe About Obesity May Affect Your Weight
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)