Weekend Roundup, February 18, 2011Sunday, February 20, 2011
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts in order of popularity:
- Eating More Calories Increases Weight (In Some People – Sometimes – Maybe)
- Would Reducing Obesity Save Thousands of Knees?
- Obesity Genes and Weight Loss After Gastric Bypass
- Do Nerve Genes Determine Excess Skin Fat?
- Religious Orthodoxy Does Not Protect Against Disordered Eating
Have a great Sunday! (or what’s left of it)
You can now also follow me and post your comments on Facebook