Obesity Weekend Roundup, April 2, 2014Sunday, May 4, 2014
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- The Fraser Institute Obesity Report: Being Right Does Not Make It Wrong
- Should Governments Concern Themselves With Obesity?
- Can Private Solutions Tackle Obesity?
- A Short Lesson in The Complexity of Appetite
- Does Early Onset Obesity Really Increase Cardiometabolic Risk?
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)
Sunday, May 4, 2014
To Staff of Dr. Arya Sharma,
I spent about 12 out of the past 20 years working on a support
system which I know would greatly help those who are obese
and have ambulatory problems. One who is 400#, say, and can
barely stand and walk needs the kinds of assistance this system
will provide. I want to do a demonstration installation somewhere
here in southern CA, free for 30 days. Might you know of
someone who is stuck in bed &/or a wheelchair, who needs a
boost for a while?
Caregivers will feel a lot of relief. Independent standing and
walking with a push of a finger, no strong backs needed.
Sincerely, Don Dyson.
1) 325# man video Link: http://youtu.be/JWuxQrFkSv8
2) The Website Link: http://www.walkagainco.com