Year-End Roundup, March 2011Wednesday, December 21, 2011
As 2011 approaches its end, I thought I’d take the opportunity to remind readers of some of my favourite posts of the past year:
- Evidence on Weight-Loss Supplements Found Too Light
- Psychological Effects of Exercise in Adolescents
- Interpersonal Violence in Childhood as a Risk Factor for Obesity
- Is Body Dissatisfaction and Disordered Eating a Key Driver of Obesities?
- Canada Needs a National Strategy to Tackle Obesity
You can now also follow me and post your comments on Facebook