Obesity Year End Review, January 2013Tuesday, December 17, 2013
As the year is rapidly growing to an end, time for a review of my favourite posts of 2013:
- Successful Weight-Loss Maintainers: Mark, the Golden Boy of Weight Loss
- Successful Weight-Loss Maintainers: Julie, the Fitness Enthusiast
- Successful Weight-Loss Maintainers: Gertrude, the Poor Eater
- Successful Weight-Loss Maintainers: Janice, the Struggler
- Why Are Some People Successful At Maintaining Weight Loss?
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Thnks dr Sharma, by your notes, your comentaries and articles, more imporantly of your wisdomThanks for shere with an spanish spoken medical doctor, where have a friend here in San Luis Potosí, México.
My experience is see obese people with a great family and genetic background, much more than I can see is written in medical literature, of course with innapropiate diet habits, but with a third very imortant component : POVERTY that forces these patients to ingest just they can, day by day.
I´m thin, eat much more than my obese patients, and most importrant, I really think I willnever follow the plan diets I recomend my patients….
Maybe , asa patient told me once….”That I came here to live not to last”….
very light trialor a vry profund one???