Weekend Roundup, October 26, 2012Sunday, October 28, 2012
- Looking Back at Look AHEAD
- UK Report Finds Inadequate Pre- and Post-Surgical Care for Bariatric Patients
- Ontario Docs Call For an Anti-Tobacco Approach to Childhood Obesity
- Therapeutic Recreation in Obesity
- 5As of Obesity Management at ASBP
Incidentally, pre-sales of tickets for the “Stop Being a Yo-Yo: a Lighter Look at the Ups and Downs of Weight Loss” events in St. Alberts (Nov 5) and Mill Woods (Nov 14) are remarkably brisk – just over 70% of tickets are already sold – so reserve your tickets before they are gone!
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)