Weekend Roundup, October 19, 2012Sunday, October 21, 2012
- Early Bird Registration Opens for the Canadian Obesity Summit, Vancouver, May 1-4, 2013
- More of the Same Leads to More of the Same
- CMPA Warns Canadian Surgeons About Risks of Bariatric Surgery
- Does Short-Term Overeating Make You Hungrier?
- Pelvic Radiographic Imaging in Obese Women
Incidentally, pre-sales of tickets for the “Stop Being a Yo-Yo: a Lighter Look at the Ups and Downs of Weight Loss” events in St. Alberts (Nov 5) and Mill Woods (Nov 14) are remarkably brisk – just over 50% of tickets are already sold – so reserve your tickets before they are gone!
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)