Weekend Roundup, Nov 3, 2012Sunday, November 4, 2012
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Help Sustain the Canadian Obesity Network
- How Will Obesity Affect the Sustainability of the Health Care System?
- Obesity Network Joins the Arthritis Alliance of Canada
- 3rd Annual Obesity Learning Retreat for Dietitians
- American Endocrinologists Declare Obesity a Disease
Incidentally, pre-sales of tickets for the “Stop Being a Yo-Yo: a Lighter Look at the Ups and Downs of Weight Loss” events in St. Alberts (Nov 5) and Mill Woods (Nov 14) are remarkably brisk – just over 80% of tickets are already sold – so reserve your tickets before they are gone!
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)