Weekend Roundup, January 4, 2013Sunday, January 6, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Too Serious to be Fun – Seriously?
- Class 1 Obesity: Don’t Worry, Be Happy?
- Why The Biggest Loser Just Missed the Boat on Childhood Obesity
- Mitochondrial Protein Makes You Healthy and Fat
- Another Year for the Canadian Obesity Network
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)
Monday, January 7, 2013
Should I stay or should I go? Understanding families’ decisions regarding initiating, continuing, and terminating health services for managing pediatric obesity: the protocol for a multi-center, qualitative study.
I noticed this as an article on your page….I am anxious to see the results of this study….because as the ‘intentions’ of this program are understandable the execution of doing work in this regard has not been very impressive. I would like to see stats from these programs….its all been very quiet.