Weekend Roundup, March 18, 2011Sunday, March 20, 2011
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts in order of popularity:
- Reducing Liver Fat – Does Diet Composition Matter?
- Should Prevention of Childhood Obesities Start in the Womb?
- Does Globalisation Lead to Obesities?
- American Heart Association Statement on Bariatric Surgery
- Interpersonal Violence in Childhood as a Risk Factor for Obesities
Have a great Sunday! (or what’s left of it)
You can now also follow me and post your comments on Facebook