Obesity Year End Roundup, June 2013Sunday, December 22, 2013
As the year is rapidly growing to an end, time for a review of my favourite posts of 2013:
- Why Recognising Obesity as a Disease is Only Fair to Those Affected By This Condition
- Are Coke and McDonald’s More Likely to Help Reduce Obesity Than Farmers’ Markets and Whole Foods?
- What You Believe About Obesity May Affect Your Weight
- New Medications for Obesity – US Only?
- Is Childhood Obesity Largely Driven by Maternal BMI and Smoking Behaviour?