Obesity Weekend Roundup, March 21, 2014Sunday, March 23, 2014
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Can Testosterone Lead to Weight Loss in Hypogonadal Men?
- Does Surviving Breast Cancer Lead to Obesity?
- Sleep Duration Strongest Predictor of Health Risk in Obese Teens?
- Beating BMI: The Healthy Body Score Card
- Why There Is HOPE For The NFL
And, If you haven’t done so already, please consider supporting this anti-weight bullying Children’s tale.
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)