Obesity Weekend Roundup, June 14, 2013Sunday, June 16, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- How BMI Obfuscates Public Health and Clinical Approaches to Obesity
- Effect of Ketosis on Appetite Hormones
- Early Glycemic Benefits of Bariatric Surgery Are Largely Due to Caloric Restriction
- Is There a Brite Future for Brown Adipose Tissue?
- Does Bariatric Surgery Work By Changing Gut Bugs?
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)