Weekend Roundup, July 27, 2012Sunday, July 29, 2012
- Physical Activity: From Genes to Policy
- Do Young Kids Pose a Barrier to Physically Activity?
- Why Sports and Exercise are Barely Relevant and What Really Counts is Occupational and Household Activity
- Another Successful Obesity Bootcamp
- 7th Obesity Research Summer Bootcamp
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)
p.s. I have chosen not to monetize my blog but maintaining it does cost both time and money. If you have enjoyed and benefitted from the content of these pages please consider making a small contribution to the upkeep of this site – DONATE HERE