Obesity Weekend Roundup, February 13, 2015Sunday, February 15, 2015
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Does Food Addiction Require Abstinence?
- Severe Obesity Is Easier To Manage in Kids Than in Teens
- Does Physical Activity Calorie Equivalent Labeling Make Sense?
- Obesity In Cardiovascular Disease – A Canadian Perspective
- Canadian Obesity Network To Engage People Living With Obesity
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)