Obesity Weekend Roundup, December 13, 2013Sunday, December 15, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Do Shame And Blame Tactics Make The Obesity Problem Worse?
- How Long Can Healthy Obese People Stay Healthy?
- Are There Merits To Subtyping Obesity?
- The Challenge of Obesity In Children With Physical Disabilities
- The Stress Bomb – How Bombesin-Like Peptides Affect Appetite
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)