Weekend Roundup, April 22, 2011Sunday, April 24, 2011
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts in order of popularity:
- Canada’s #1 Health Crisis Deserves Attention During Election
- Osteoarthritis Management in Obesity
- Gastric Bypass Increases Metformin Bioavailability
- Obesity Costs Albertans $1.27 Billion (or more)
- Is Type 2 Diabetes an Autoimmune Disease?
Have a great Sunday! (or what’s left of it)
You can now also follow me and post your comments on Facebook
Sunday, April 24, 2011
More conflicting information to resolve:
Perhaps not a “good” antidepressant but a ketonic diet seems to be one, perhaps.