Obesity Weekend Roundup, April 19, 2013Sunday, April 21, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- My thoughts are with the victims of Boston and their loved ones!
- Awareness Of Weight Bias Should Be Integrated Into Obesity Prevention Efforts
- How Much Are People Willing To Risk For Bariatric Surgery?
- Sleep Apnea Increases in the US Population
- Obesity is Associated With Lower Risk of Hip Fractures
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)