Obesity Weekend Roundup, April 11, 2013Sunday, April 14, 2013
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- Random Post: Bands I Have Seen In Concert
- New Canadian Practice Guidelines For Diabetes
- Substance Us Following Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
- Does Anyone Really Want to End the Obesity Epidemic?
- Obesity In 3-6 Year Olds Is Related to Socioeconomic Status But Not To Physical Activity Levels
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Dear Dr. Sharma: You should be a national hero for the work you have done on obesity. I have struggled with this problem for 33 years. You represent the voice of reason, compassion, sanity, and intelligence on this health problem. My gratitude know no bounds.
Thank you so very much.