Weekend Roundup, October 28, 2011Sunday, October 30, 2011
As not everyone may have a chance during the week to read every post, here’s a roundup of last week’s posts:
- History of Food Restriction in Obesity-Prone Animals Confers Survival Advantage
- Are Athletes More Prone to Obesity?
- BMI is Neither a Good Measure of Health Nor of Healthcare Costs
- So What Causes Obesity in Manitoba?
- Simulating Bariatric Care
Have a great Sunday! (or what is left of it)
You can now also follow me and post your comments on Facebook