Best of 2012: JulyMonday, December 24, 2012
Here’s a review of my favourite posts for 2012 or those that piqued the most interest from my readers (not always the same):
- Why Sports and Exercise are Barely Relevant and What Really Counts is Occupational and Household Activity
- Obese Kids are Not Causing the Obesity Epidemic
- Why the US Preventive Services Task Force Missed the Boat on BMI
- Toronto Charter on Obesity and Mental Health
- How Much Weight Will You Gain When You Quit Smoking?
Very much appreciate your thoughts on these topics.