5 Good Reasons To Stay Connected To The Canadian Obesity NetworkWednesday, July 16, 2014
Many readers of these pages are also members of the Canadian Obesity Network – this message is for them.
Due to changes in Canada’s Anti-Spam legislation beginning July 1, all Network members who wish to continue receiving CON’s newsletter have to specifically sign up for this.
So, unless you have already done so in the last week or so, please click here to sign up.
Here are the 5 most important benefits of signing up:
– Stay connected with Canada’s 10,000 strong professional obesity community.
– Don’t miss new research opportunities and educational events sponsored by the Network.
– Get reminders about important deadlines for new funding opportunities and events.
– Find out about new tools and guidelines for obesity prevention and management.
– Stay up-to-date on all of CON’s many activities and initiatives.
It only take 30 seconds to sign up – please note that this is a 2-step process and requires confirmation through the automatic e-mail
If you are not yet a member of the Network – click here to join
Thank you for your ongoing support.
p.s. if you are part of group, please circulate this post to your colleagues as a reminder for them to sign up.