The purpose of this fellowship is to participate in clinical research activities, which include:
1) Implementation and validation of tools to improve obesity management.
2) Clinical studies on cost-effectiveness of bariatric care.
3) Identification of predictors of health outcomes in bariatric management.
Qualifications and skills should include:
• Recent doctorate (PhD) in epidemiology, public health, medicine, clinical or medical sciences.
• Experience in obesity-related research is preferable but not required.
• Outstanding academic record and scientific productivity.
• Excellent written, analytical, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Experience writing grants and scientific communication is required.
• Proficiency in data management, basic statistical analysis and data interpretation is preferable
• Experience in clinical research is preferable.
• Undergrad training in health-care related areas (Nutrition, Nursing, MD, PT, Kinesiology, Psychology, etc) is preferable but not required.
A full copy of the posting is available here.